From sermon preparation to coordinating volunteers and training small group leaders (and more), there’s a lot that goes into leading a church. One way to keep all these efforts running smoothly is by implementing a project management process for your church.
The Church Project Management Starter Pack is a collection of templates to help you get started with leading the next big effort at your church quickly and efficiently.
Wondering what projects your church may have?
Here are a few examples:
- New ministry or program launches
- Facility updates or renovations
- Special Services
- Moving Offices
- Software Migration or Implementation
- Website Redesign
- Capital Campaigns
- Succession Planning
- Weekly Services
Trying to assign and track all the tasks associated with these efforts is MUCH easier with a standard project management process. Save time, improve communication, and reduce everyone’s stress by using tested project management principles.
Deborah Ike has the Project Management Professional (PMP) certification through the Project Management Institute. She’s also worked with churches on a variety of projects using these concepts. “Getting Started with Church Project Management” includes templates and how-to guides that can jumpstart your next project.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Church Project Management Quick Start Guide
- How to Create a Project Plan
- Lessons Learned Meeting Notes
- Project Dashboard Template
- Project Management Tools Overview
- Project Manager Job Description
- Project Management Process Flow
- Project Plan Template
- Project Charter Template
There are no reviews yet.